Dessert at Milse! We were like lil kids in a candy store! #goodtimes #dessert #eyesbiggerThanStomach #nom
There has been a sudden surge of blogs by my friends lately, and I think it’s freaking fantastic! They blog about lifestyle, fashion, beauty, interests & cuteness!
1. This is Maggie - This blog is by my sister Maggie, she started this blog last year to document her travels and her love for baking and all things wonderful in her life. If you love baking & food, then I highly recommend reading her blog.
2. Blanctype - fellow MASH member Haylie has recently started blogging, she blogs about all sorts of things ranging from her make-up to activities she’s up to!
3. King of Cute - My ex flattie slash ex hubby (inside joke) after much anticipation and teasing has finally launched his blog… a blog about cuteness! It’s wickedly cute :P
4. A hint of chic - Long time / life time friend Ani Chan just started blogging a lil wee over a month ago and… this girl is on fire!!! she blogs about fashion and… fashion! almost every freaking day! a round of applause for her dedication, just goes to show… if you’re passionate about something, nothing will hold you back!
5. Thisismorg - Well Morgahna’s blog isn’t new, but… I wanted to make my list to be 5… if you’re after a laugh then this crazy gangsta kiddo has some neat stuff.
and… that’s all folks! I’m pretty sure at least one outta the list of blogs I’ve just posted about will ‘tickle your fancy’ ;)
Been looking at this amazing book New Zealand & Graphic! It’s a reprint of the original first designed in 1877! #design #typography #print #history
Going for a run is the best thing to do to clear a troubled mind! #run4life #nike #nike4life #freeruns
Another busy week… I’m going to make this post short and dedicate it to… A great design legend whom passed away last week - Storm Thorgerson. He is the legend behind the Pink Floyd album covers which have… which has taken the world by storm! (excuse the pun)
There is an awesome article about him written by the Guardian UK check it out here. Well worth the read!
Lastly… Here is a pic of Mary and I (2nd row, smack bang in the middle), which Storm took when he was in New Zealand presenting at Semi Permanent, I believe it was in 2008 or 2009 (I have poor memory >.<). I feel honoured and just my luck that Mary saved a seat for me on that day!